Game-Changing Plant-Based Ranch Recipe
This simple and delicious plant-based ranch recipe makes an amazing dressing or dip. Have you tried making your own dressings yet? If you haven’t yet, it’s a game-changer.
Plant-Based Ranch Recipe
- High Speed Blender
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew Soaked overnight then drained.
- 3/4 Cup Water Add more water if you desire a thinner consistency.
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- Blend all ingredients except dill weed on high until smooth. Mix in dill weed on low or pulse setting for a few seconds at the end. Serve and enjoy. Refrigerate in airtight container. I highly recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible.