Mustard Dill Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe
This yummy cucumber avocado salad makes the perfect summer side.
A few fun facts about the seasonal produce in this salad:
🥑Avocados are considered a fruit, not a veggie.
🥒Cucumbers are super hydrating due to their high water content.
🥑The healthy fats in avocado are linked with helping the body absorb more of the fat-soluble nutrients in your meal.
🥒The peels and seeds are the most nutrient-dense parts of the cucumber.
Mustard Dill Cucumber Avocado Salad
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 2 Avocados diced
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion diced
Mustard Dill Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dill weed
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt or sea salt
- In a Mixing bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, dill weed, garlic powder and salt. Whisk ingredients until smooth. Add cucumber, avocado and onion to the vinaigrette. Mix all ingredients together, serve and enjoy. If you want to make this salad ahead of time, combine all ingredients but add avocado only before serving.
What’s your favorite summer side dish?